Home > Website Design > Website Services
Searching web sites is now the number one way in which the majority of people find who they are looking for. Personal recommendation may still be one of the other key ways in which music teachers gain new students, but not all potential students have musical friends or family.
- 3 months' monitoring of search engine results and optimisation adjustments if necessary
Design & Build
Polkadot Website Design, one of the members of the Polkadot Services group, can provide a web site of up to 5 pages for £390, which includes:
- Assistance with content, together with copywriting the text
- Design and build of your web site, in accordance with search engine optimisation principles
- Registration of a co.uk domain name for 2 years
- Website hosting for the first year, with low-cost hosting in subsequent years, details on request
- Supply of a list of the free ways to promote your web site (which for Leeds teachers, includes a priority entry on the Polkadot Music Leeds web site)
- A report after 3 months showing the position of your web site on search engines, for the key search criteria
3 good reasons for music teachers to have a web site
Potential music students can find out about your teaching practice in advance from a web site, so less time is taken up on introductory meetings with students who turn out to be looking for a different kind of teaching practice.
Some of your competitors may not be as skilled at teaching as you are, but in the absence of a web site to point out what makes you a good music teacher, new students may just go to the teacher who offers the lowest hourly rate. Why let your competitors get new students when you may be able to show students on your web site that you offer better tuition?
of Mike Rodgers' web site